Are You Interested in Teaching ESL/ EAL? (English as a Second or an Additional Language) in a Regular or Online Classroom?
Take our 9 Week Online
Internationally ICOES Accredited 120 Hour TESOL Certificate Course!
You don’t need a degree.
Next Start Date
Monday May 3rd, 2021
Only $899 US!
Save $200 US if you register by April 16th, 2021
Contact Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to get more information!
Our course is the same one we teach in the classroom and have been doing so since 2012.
Your instructor will teach you all the tools she is currently using for her own classes!
You also have the opportunity to connect in person with her weekly.
You get to work on your own schedule but assignments have to be completed weekly.
Please Note* Only 10 students will be accepted into each online course.
Other Intake Dates:
After completing your course you will receive a 120-hour Accredited Electronic TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate. (Hard Copy is available for a fee). Your certificate is valid around the world and meets or exceeds TESOL International and TESL Canada Level 1 Standards.
*Note – some companies require a degree in order for you to teach for them.
What you will LEARN:
- Effective teaching strategies
- Cultural awareness
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management techniques
- Phonetics and linguistics
- And many other techniques for teaching English as a second or additional language.
- Opportunity to participate in an actual classroom virtually
Follow-up practicum placements in classrooms are also available after you are certified (highly recommended). Note: – Watch for our online practicum placements after classes resume following covid.
Online Instructor – Ms. Lee Rose:
- Certified English 1 International Level 2 TESOL Instructor
- Currently teaching ESL/ EAL at the primary/ elementary level in a private bilingual school in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- English Tutor – online and in-person with adults and children
- Many years teaching adults, mainly in accounting, IT, and most recently, Google applications.
- PADI Dive Master
- Also lived and worked internationally in Canada, Germany, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman.