Are You Interested in Teaching ESL/ EAL? (English as a Second or an Additional Language) in a Regular or Online Classroom?
Take our 9 Week Online Accredited by ICOES 120 Hour TESOL Certificate Course! You don’t need a degree.
Next Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Course starts June 15th, 2020!
Tuition Fee – $695 USD ($900 CDN)
Register by May 31st and SAVE!!!!! 30%
Yes, you can take a very low-cost TESL course online but we actually PREPARE YOU TO TEACH!!!!
Our course is the same one we teach in the classroom and have been doing so since 2012. You even get a qualified English teacher who is available to answer your questions in person once a week!
Our Online TESOL Course class size is limited to 10 students.
You get to work on your own schedule but assignments have to be completed weekly.
We are connected with the college, International Gateway Kelowna, in Kelowna, BC, Canada which has been in business since 2002.
After completing your course you will receive a 120-hour Accredited Electronic TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate. (Hard Copy is available for a fee). Your certificate is valid around the world and meets or exceeds TESOL International and TESL Canada Level 1 Standards.
What you will LEARN:
- Effective teaching strategies
- Cultural awareness
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management techniques
- Phonetics and linguistics
- And many other techniques for teaching English as a second or additional language.
- Opportunity to participate in an actual classroom virtually
- Note* – Online modules have instructor feedback and student interaction should you choose to participate.
Follow-up practicum placements in classrooms are also available after you are certified (highly recommended). Note: – Watch for our online practicum placements coming in 2020.
Online Instructor – Ms. Lee Rose:
- Certified English 1 International Level 1 TESOL Instructor
- Currently teaching ESL/ EAL at the primary/ elementary level in a private bilingual school in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- English Tutor – online and in-person with adults and children
- Many years teaching adults, mainly in accounting, IT, and most recently, Google applications.
- PADI Dive Master
- Also lived and worked internationally in Canada, Germany, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman.