Are You Interested in Teaching ESL/ EAL? (English as a Second or an Additional Language)
in a Regular or Online Classroom?
Take our 9 Week Online
Internationally ICOES Accredited 120 Hour TESOL Certificate Course!
You don’t need a degree!
Next Intake Dates:
Monday, July 3rd, 2023
Only $895 USD
Register NOW for a $200 Discount!
Contact Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
or use the form below to get more information!
Other Intake Dates:
Our course is the same one we teach in the classroom and have been doing so since 2012
Your instructor will teach you all the tools she is currently using for her own classes!
You also have the opportunity to connect in person with her weekly.
You get to work on your own schedule but assignments have to be completed weekly.
*Note – some companies require a degree in order for you to teach for them.
What you will LEARN
- Effective teaching strategies
- Cultural awareness
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management techniques
- Phonetics and linguistics
- And many other techniques for teaching English as a second or additional language.
- Opportunity to participate in an actual classroom virtually
Follow-up practicum placements in classrooms are also available after you are certified (highly recommended). Note: – Watch for our online practicum placements after classes resume following covid.
Online Instructor – Ms. Lee Rose:
- Certified English 1 International Level 2 TESOL Instructor
- Currently teaching ESL/ EAL at the primary/ elementary level in a private bilingual school in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- English Tutor – online and in-person with adults and children
- Many years teaching adults, mainly in accounting, IT, and most recently, Google applications.
- PADI Dive Master
- Also lived and worked internationally in Canada, Germany, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman.