Jennifer Lawson PhD
- Currently teaches in the Faculty of Education at the University of Manitoba, Canada.
- The originator and senior author of the Hands-On series, educational resources used by teachers across Canada.
- One of the founders of Mission to Mexico, an organization that works with, and provides support to, schools in some of the most impoverished communities in Puerto Vallarta.
- Certified English 1 International TESOL Instructor.
- Former classroom teacher, resource/special education teacher, consultant, and principal.
Jennifer lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba, with her husband, Barry, and sons, Devon and Jeremy and is also a local School Board Trustee. She visits and teaches in Puerto Vallarta whenever possible.
Lee Rose – TESOL Online Coordinator
- Certified English 1 International Level 2 TESOL Instructor
- Currently teaching ESL/ EAL at the primary/ elementary level in a private bilingual school in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- English Tutor – online and in-person with adults and children
- Many years teaching adults, mainly in accounting, IT, and most recently, Google applications.
- PADI Dive Master
- Also lived and worked internationally in Canada, Germany, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman.
Lee Rose got her English 1 International TESOL Certification in 2015 and has been teaching English in a private Bi-Lingual School in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Colegio Vancouver, since 2017. She accumulated enough teaching hours to eventually become a TESOL Instructor and started teaching online. She is also the coordinator for the Accredited online TESOL Course since 2018. Lee also tutors students in English.
- ESL/ EAL Teacher
- Certified English 1 International TESOL Instructor
- Founder/ Volunteer Director – Boca Community Education Project
- Author – Bilingual Children’s Books in Spanish and English – Newest “The I Love You Game” available on Amazon
- University of Calgary – BSSc with a specialty in Criminology
Cynthia spent many years in Alberta, Canada before relocating a few years ago to the small community of Boca de Tomatlan, a half hour south of Puerto Vallarta with her husband and son. She was instrumental in starting an ESL (English as a Second Language) program in the local public school when she realized the need. Boca relies on the tourism industry for their livelihood and requires people to speak English, so she also works with adults. She is now instructing people to prepare to teach English locally or internationally.
- Graduate of the University of Saskatchewan (B.A.)
- Teaching Certificate from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Worked in Social Services in BC for 30 years (retired)
- Certified Level 2 TESOL and ESL/EAL Instructor
- Extensive International Travel
- Graduated from Okanagan University College (HSW)
- College Director – King George International College, Vancouver & Toronto
- Academic Coordinator – KGIC, Vancouver
- ESL Teacher – KGIC, Vancouver
- English Teacher Coordinator – Colegio Vancouver, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Certified Level 3 TESOL Instructor and ESL/ EAL Instructor
- Extensive International Travel and Teaching
Susan began teaching ESL/ EAL in Mexico in 1998. She developed the TESOL Certificate Course curriculum starting in 2005 under the guidance of a Professor of English and Education in Saskatchewan, Canada. She was hired as an English Teacher Coordinator in 2007 for Colegio Vancouver, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. In 2012 she taught the first TESOL class in the Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada. In January 2015 she instructed the first TESOL course in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Susan also co-authored “Ingles Facil,” a publication for Spanish speakers learning English for tourism.